Reverse Osmosis Units
Pro Series Push Button
Our premier model is equipped with our patented Smartap® Push Button Monitor. At the touch of a button, you can be assured that you are receiving top quality water or you will be alerted that it is time to change your membrane. This model also utilizes three dedicated sediment and carbon filters.
Other Models Available:
All models feature:
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Pro Series Models 150, 300, 450, 600, 1200, 1800
• Membrane: Advanced thin film composite for maximum rejection of impurities
• Membrane Housings: Standard stainless steel housings for PRO-150, PRO-300, PRO-450. Standard PVC housings for PRO-600, PRO 1200 and PRO-1800 (Stainless steel optional)
• Process Pump: Direct coupled brass rotary vane-type, designed for continuous high pressure service
• Frame: Corrosion resistant, powder coated steel
• Pre-Sediment Filter: 5-micron rated filter for removal of sediment and protection of system
• Pre-Carbon Filter: Granular activated radial flow carbon filter for removal of chlorine. Must be replaced regularly
• Flow Meters: Precise monitoring of operating conditions with 3 flow meters for product, waste and recycle streams (PRO-600/1200/1800 only)
• Control Box: NEMA 12X rated control box with on/off switch and mode-indicating lights (PRO 600/1200/1800 only)
• Pre-Filter Isolation Valve: Convenient shutoff valve for easy filter replacement
• Pressure Gauges: High quality 2.5” liquid-filled process pressure gauge for monitoring operating pressure. 1” dry pressure gauges for monitoring filter operation
• Low Pressure Cut-Out: Insufficient feed water will automatically shut down the system, protecting the process pump
• Tank Full Switch: RO system will automatically start when tank pressure falls below 30 psi and stop when pressure reaches 50 psi
• Air Purge: System automatically purges air out of pump and membranes before start-up (PRO 600/1200/1800 only)
• Simple Maintenance/Inspection: All PRO Series components are strategically located on the frame for easy access and inspection.
Nanofiltration is a similar process to reverse osmosis in that it is crossflow membrane technology. The membrane is coarser and designed to remove larger dissolved solids, allowing the very fine solids to pass through the membrane.
The aim of a Nanofiltration System is to improve the water quality to a potable drinking water standard yet not to reverse osmosis water quality. For example, a nanofiltration system will remove calcium and magnesium from water, producing soft water without increasing the sodium level as seen in ion exchange systems.
Ultrafiltration systems are a coarser cross-flow membrane filtration intended to address certain water quality problems. Amongst other applications, ultrafiltration can be used to remove tannins from water.
Contact us for more information or visit the Petwa website at www.petwa.ca.